Saturday 21 November 2009

For my AS media studies coursework, i had a breif that i have to follow. I have been set a preliminary task of which i had to create a front cover and a contents page for a school magazine. For my main task i have been given the task to create a front page, contents page, and double page spread for a new music magazine, making it as realistic as possible. To make it the best i can, i aim to use a photo manipulation program and also a desktop publisher. I am going to use the blog as a place to present my work and the on going process of developing my work.

1 comment:

  1. Lucy - Can I ask you to review all of your entries and correct your capital letters - remember to always use a capital I when writing about yourself. Also, check that all your names and titles have capital letters too.

    ReplyDelete