Sunday 18 April 2010

Evaluation Activity 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?









Throughout the construction of my magazine i used a wide varierty of technologies. SOme of which wastechnology that i had never used before so therefore i learnt new skills and devekloped my understanding of them whilst using them. Photoshop and indesign was the software that i used to construct my magazine pages, I had brifely used photoshop before, and had used indeisgn to construct me contents page for my school magazine, howver i was not fully confident. However as i planned out my ideas and i had a good idea of how i wanted my magazine pages to look, i found it then easy to create these on photoshop. After using them, i then found it quick and easy to change things around and it became very effective. These programs have allowed me to create pages that look like a real magazine and to create them to the highest possible standard. I used a apple Mac to use these prograpms, again which i had never used before so using these was all in the learning process of using new technoligie. I used my own sony camera to take my photos as i already knew how to use it and i could quickly take the phots and upload them with no hassel.

I also ussed additional techonology like windows photo edditor to change and minipluate my image, flickr and blogger to display my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment