Sunday 18 April 2010

Evaluation Activity 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the pregression from it to full product?





from when creating my school magazine to then creating my pages for my final music magaine, i feel that my skills, understanding of magazines and the indisrty have developed greatly. I now have good undersatnding and have learnt many skills into using photoshop and indesign and feel that in the future i would be able to use all the things i have learnt to create good quality work agian. I learnt all about magazine and all the codes and conventions of them. I have learnt after much research how magazine are put together, the layouts and fonts used, and also how to create a image and a layout that will target a speciif research. I also feel i have a good undderstanding into the oublishing industry itself, and the distribution of magazine. I have learnt all about different modes of adress, and studied how i can reach out and target my specif auidences. I feel i have a good understand and over the course of time and the making of my magazine that my skills have developed greatly and i have really enoyed doing the media coursework and feel that i have put my best efforts into to create a good quality, dynamic magazine pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment